- Summit at Fritz Farm to open in Lexington, includes Scout & Molly’s March 31, 2017
The Summit at Fritz Farm announced on its Facebook page that it will hold a First Look & Opening from April 27-30. About half of the businesses are expected to open on April 27. J. Alexander’s restaurant already has opened.
Read the full article here.
- First Scout & Molly’s in Wisconsin September 22, 2016
Scout & Molly’s Coming to The Corners of Brookfield in Spring 2017. Read more here.
- Three new shops announced for Avalon August 26, 2016
“We got the scoop on three new boutiques it plans to add to its retail lineup come spring: Boogaloos, Scout & Molly’s, and Hammer Made.” Read the full article.
- Destination Retail in KY August 24, 2016
“The Summit is targeting an upscale customer and is bringing several new tenants to Lexington such as J Alexander’s, Scout & Molly’s and Shake Shack.” Read the full article.
- Cherry Creek Lifestyle Magazine August 2, 2016
Retailer Scout and Molly’s Boutique will be opening a new store in August. Read more here.
- Hudson Received Great Advice from FranNet! June 30, 2016
McAllister, who will open a Scout & Molly’s women’s clothing boutique at First & Main in Hudson, is one of an increasing number of women who have gone to FranNet for advice. Check it out here!
- Houston is a shopping mecca June 30, 2016
Owner Susan Bradley, who formerly worked in the oil industry, opened women’s wear store, Scout & Molly’s, earlier this year. Check it out!
- Five new shops headed to Freshfields near Kiawah June 20, 2016
Women’s clothing boutique Scout & Molly’s will have its grand opening June 25 at 458 Freshfields Drive. Read it here!
- Summer Fashion Trends with Scout & Molly’s June 10, 2016
Shop Scout & Molly’s this season with two locations in Houston! Read more here!
- Scout & Molly’s Boutique opens in Sawgrass Village May 13, 2016
Sawgrass Village welcomed another store to its growing shopping center with the April 23 opening of the second Jacksonville-area Scout & Molly’s Boutique. Get the whole story here!