Scout & Molly’s is leaving its mark in big cities and small towns across the nation with its unmatched experience laced with the latest trends and sought after designs. Our team is dedicated to the success of its franchisees; therefore, each franchisee can expect consistent and ongoing support from the corporate office.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Real Estate Broker Relationships
- Real Estate Production Manager
- Corporate Construction Project Leader
- LOI & Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Corporate Site Selection Assistance
- Preliminary Plan & Schematic Drawing Creation & Review
- Opening Inventory Assistance in conjunction with analytics
Store Opening Support
- Hiring Your Team
- Education on the essential Style Scout qualities
- Job descriptions of your employees
- Operations will assist in interviewing your candidates
- Corporate will assist you in management and sales team training
- P&L Review
- Field Visits/Operational Reviews
- Scheduled Conference Calls
- Regional Training
- Franchisee conference training
Marketing and Promotional Sources
- Our franchisees are provided assistance with all things marketing and advertising through the guidance and direction of Textivia for digital marketing and Powers for PR.
- Your designated Account Executive will provide a tailored advertising plan and marketing education to ensure your Scout & Molly’s location is talked about and frequented long after your Grand Opening month.
Ready to learn more about this unique fashion franchise opportunity?